Membership on the Graduate level is by Invitation Only. However, you are welcome to attend events open to the public.
Iota Epsilon Omega Chapter holds its chapter meetings on the first Saturday of each month, unless other wise noted. Meetings are held at Teaneck High School located at 100 Elizabeth Ave, Teaneck, NJ 07666
One of the following will be required from any visiting member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated who visits a chapter meeting:
– Financial card (valid or expired) and another form of ID (i.e., passport, driver’s license, or state ID)
– Ivy Leaf Magazine with visiting Soror's name and address on mailing label and a form of picture ID
– Chapter member confirms that visitor is a Soror (knew her as an active/inactive member or when she was initiated)
– Transfer Verification Form from another chapter with proper signatures
– Proof of membership from Corporate Office
You may also email the membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every soror is a pearl, and we welcome sorors seeking reactivation with open arms.